Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Transfer #4

Oct. 13
"I will be staying in Centreville 2nd and....I will be training! Holy cow! I got a call from the assistants last night and I gotta admit I'm excited and nervous.Tomorrow I will go to the stake center to transfers early and I'll meet with the other trainers and president. Then the greenies will walk in and in a dramatic fashion one of the assistants will tell us who our new comps will be. Crazy.

My trainees name is Elder Chung. Straight from Hong Kong! He studied English there and went to BYU Hawaii for a year in an Asian community I guess, so his english is not bad but not perfect either. He is wonderful but it will be a challenge for us at first, thats for sure. He is 128 lbs and plays ping pong. He brought his paddles and balls, and, get this.......his uniform. ha!"


Birthday Boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment