Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweet Moment

Again, I apologize for the lack of posting. I guess that's what being in college does to you. Anyway, let's get to it.

Excerpt from Oct 6th
"A few days ago i had one of the sweetest moments of my life. I was tracting when I was on exchanges in Manassas with my trainer elder LaRochelle! Really fun to be with him again. We tracted into this black lady. She had just moved their a couple months back and was feeling alone. When we sat down one of the first things i felt needed to be said was that God loves her. With that I said he knows you. He knows what you are going through. You are one of his daughters and he misses you. We lived with him before and he cant wait to see you again. It went from there, but as i was saying this, Tiana's eyes teared up and when I saw this so did mine.

His love the first principle of the first lesson that we teach for a reason. Every other doctrinal detail is secondary to that fact. Whether you are being a good person or not, his love never decreases. He may be disappointed like any parent when you do things that are wrong, but the love is the same."


No comments:

Post a Comment