Monday, April 23, 2012

Last Transfer

"When people ask me about going home I always say I am excited first, because that is the truth but then I say that I will miss the dickens out of this place and the people. Then i say a thank you prayer that I went state-side because i'll be able to visit and shoot, some of them might even end up at BYU especially in the singles ward so my mission life and normal life may mesh together more that I thought.

Good but crazy week.  I am still in Rappahannock but I lost my Elder Walker. He was awesome. A good worker and very real. I would have liked to stay with him a little longer. But Thursday it changed and my new companion is Elder Freeman. From Meadow UT. And we also got a brand new 2012 corolla. haha. I'm driving a nicer car now than I will probably for the next 15 years after I get home. Elder Freeman is great. He's always in a good mood and will help me stay in line and finish strong so that's great with me. But here I am! Still strange that I'm in my last transfer.

We have been setting up a table at Mary Washington University a few times a week with a sign that says "What is a Mormon?" Then another with pics of Christ to clarify that we are Christians. We talk to people going by and hand out cards. We started meeting with a nigerian named Paul by doing that. He came to church too!  It says he doesn't think its for him but he'll still give it a shot. So that's fun.  

Well I've almost made it and my hair is still here. Many thank you prayers :)
I love you!

Elder Church"






No comments:

Post a Comment