Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Little Update

"I left Annandale on Thursday and went with Elder Pomeroy to the Tall Cedars ward in the Ashburn stake.  It's good.  I like Elder Pomeroy a lot. We had a really good relationship before we were comps because he was my ZL when I was in ashburn.

So far Tall Cedars is a really good ward.  It was recently a branch but a few weeks ago it was changed because of some move-ins.  There are a bunch of huge homes and town homes with minimal apartments so tracting is less than effective (unlike Annandale).  So we work with members and such.  With a little knocking every day too.  It's similar to every other area I have been in before Annandale.

Our most progressing investigator doesn't speak English!  She speaks Thai and I am less than fluent in that so her daughters translates for us.  She comes to church faithfully even though she doesn't understand it.  She would get baptized but I guess in Southern Thailand there are threats of invasion and no church organization there right now and she has to go back because her visa is a visitors and ends in 3 months. Dang. She is great though!"

Jose and Yessenia

Annandale Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment