Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Cold Here

Elder Paswaters and I are doing very well with our success! We have been able to find many people. The struggle we are having is that the people we find tend to be elusive after our first meeting. It is very frustrating having appointments fall through and not getting through over the phone. Man I've left more messages on my mission already than the rest of my life!

But it's the one success that makes it all worth it.

We got to go up to the temple  visitor's center and help with traffic on sunday for the festival of lights. It was cool but holy smokes its cold here!

Well I hope that all of your Christmases are Merry and that there is love in the room from the floor to the ceiling.  Merry Christmas, happy holidays! (Nsync christmas anyone?)







No comments:

Post a Comment